Friday 28 September 2007

mid-week benders...

So, going out on a school night, when is that ever a good idea? As we all creep around the office this morning nursing sore heads and tired bones, it strikes me that I'm probably getting a little too old for all this.

Once, in those halycon days gone by, going out after work to crawl back home at 3am only to get up at 7 to go back to work was never an issue. And something that was replicated many times over each week. Now I find that getting to bed even an hour later than usual makes me feel like I've visited 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Sad really.

Having recently turned 30, I don't for one second think that I am old, but you do notice that things aren't quite as, well young, as they used to be... Though to be fair to the oldies the young'uns aren't fairing too well either :o)

No comments: